Note to New Members ×

:::::::Volkl SL 163, 2 TD2 Standards, Bomber BTS, Suspension Kit:::::::

Enzo

2003 Volkl SL 163 Renntiger. Ridden about 30 days total. PTC tuned last season and used only twice since the tune. Topsheet is in great condition. Structure is excellent and edges are sharp. MikeD did a light grind so there are a few immeasurable surface nicks on the base that didn't get ground out--nothing out of the ordinary. Great board for a newbie. $150 SOLD

TD2 Standards. 1 set still available. Good condition. You choose the cants and E-Rings. I have a few 3 and 6 deg cants available and 1 pair of yellow and 1 pair of purple E-rings to choose from. $190/set

TD2 Suspension Kit – Used for 1 season. $35 SOLD

Bomber BTS. Purchased new in January 2007 (original design). About 100 days on them. The paint on the springs is chipping away which is purely cosmetic. The bottom brackets are loose so the bolts need some Loctite or Mighty Putty on them to tighten things up. A set of yellow and blue springs are included. $50 SOLD

All prices include shipping to lower 48. Paypal preferred. Email me through my profile.

post-580-141842303869_thumb.jpg

post-580-14184230387_thumb.jpg

post-580-141842303872_thumb.jpg

Teach-

I'll sell you the heel receivers. I'm on vacation this week away from all my gear that's for sale. I'll sort things out Sunday night when I return home.

If anyone needs TD2's I'll be at ECES Wed, Thurs, Fri. Make me a reasonable offer.

brihumphries3988, you seem to be new and looking for a whole set-up, like me. So let me point out a few things. For these bindings you choose how soft or hard you want the elastomers to be (soft = yellow., hard = purple) and what cant disks you want (0, 3 or 6 degree). I went with two 3 degree disks first. You can rotate them to vary the tradeoff between cant (front-to-back angle) to lift (along long axis of boot, or perpendicular to board, not even sure how people measure this). You probably want to get a few disks so you can try different combinations, but 2 3 degree is a good start. You probably won't hate it. The 0 degree disks don't change anything when you rotate them... but a lot of people ride flat.

The $190 asking price includes shipping. That's a pretty good price here, especially as the TD3s new go for $350. These things are truly bomber construction, so don't really lose anything with use (except step-ins, but these aren't). The major difference with the TD3s is the elastomer (TD3 elastomer is thicker). You can even use TD3 elastomers on the TD2s if you also get the TD3 center disks (they're thicker to match). Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. You might want to ask if you can get an extra cant disk or two (a 0 and a 6?) for some additional $ to try out various combinations. Then sell the ones you don't use here, or trade for other goodies. Or keep them in your spare parts collection, because who knows?

Now maybe I've got you all wrong and you're a veteran hardbooter. In that case, sorry, ignore all this, and have at it!

eh teachy,

you forgot to mention that the guy that is selling these, is in the top 5 riders on bol! he runs with the wrong crowd and drinks pbr's like there's buck urine in them! he pisses on used tampons to attract deer and he $hits from a fhukkin tree stand, he looks like hes in a fuhkin bike gang, and his buddies play the role pretty well themselves, so who's buying these fhukkin td'3, because we know where you live yfp's, and we like road trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuff with the tire kikkin!

brihumphries3988, you seem to be new and looking for a whole set-up, like me. So let me point out a few things. For these bindings you choose how soft or hard you want the elastomers to be (soft = yellow., hard = purple) and what cant disks you want (0, 3 or 6 degree). I went with two 3 degree disks first. You can rotate them to vary the tradeoff between cant (front-to-back angle) to lift (along long axis of boot, or perpendicular to board, not even sure how people measure this). You probably want to get a few disks so you can try different combinations, but 2 3 degree is a good start. You probably won't hate it. The 0 degree disks don't change anything when you rotate them... but a lot of people ride flat.

The $190 asking price includes shipping. That's a pretty good price here, especially as the TD3s new go for $350. These things are truly bomber construction, so don't really lose anything with use (except step-ins, but these aren't). The major difference with the TD3s is the elastomer (TD3 elastomer is thicker). You can even use TD3 elastomers on the TD2s if you also get the TD3 center disks (they're thicker to match). Correct me if I'm wrong, of course. You might want to ask if you can get an extra cant disk or two (a 0 and a 6?) for some additional $ to try out various combinations. Then sell the ones you don't use here, or trade for other goodies. Or keep them in your spare parts collection, because who knows?

Now maybe I've got you all wrong and you're a veteran hardbooter. In that case, sorry, ignore all this, and have at it!

i am very new to this but know i will love it

so the td3 and td2 can use the same yellow base?

i think i want 3% in front and 6 in back a with soft base.

i have been watching and leaning form you-tube ????

i am headed to utah march 25th for a week and want to have the right bindings and extras parts . also i have 2 boards and how would you set . 2 bases plates and change the long part?

thanks

No, the yellow e-rings (elastomers) are different (thicker on TD3), and so are the center disks. You want a "second board kit" I guess: a second set of cant disks, e-rings, center disks, and screws. (Although you can just move the whole thing from one to the other without too much more work.) TD3s are new last year so you won't find many used here, and when you do they go fast. You could just get TD2s and get a TD3 second board kit. Then if you like the TD3 e-rings, sell the TD2 parts you don't want (e-rings, center disk, hardware to mount center disk to board) here. This also gives you the chance to try different cant disk combinations.