Note to New Members ×

Olympic TV schedules

Jack M

Snowboardcross - Monday 2/15 2:30-4:00pm EST, and primetime (8:00pm - 12:00am)

Men's Halfpipe - Wednesday 2/17 8:30-11:30pm EST

Women's Halfpipe - Thursday 2/18 3:30-5:00pm EST, and primetime

Women's PGS - Saturday 2/27 12:00-1:30am EST, and primetime

Men's PGS - Saturday 2/27 1:00-6:00pm EST, and primetime

schedules subject to change and may differ by area/timezone.

check out this page and change for your area/timezone:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings/zone=ET/sport=SB/index.html

Anyone else want to chime in with listings for their area/timezone?

Actual schedule of live events is here:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/event-results-schedules/index.html

so, i was trying to get everything figured out in detail in another thread, no responses yet. i'll ask it here, too!

there are two timeframes listed for men's PGS, while having only an hour-and-a-half window for women's, sounding very much like we don't get to see female QFs. is that right?

the only timeframes explicitly stated, with no clarity on being QF or finals, on my local schedule are:

F: 12a-1.30a

M: 1p-6p

M: 8p-11p

requesting some clarification.

Congratulations! :biggthump

Did you just get back from Jackson, or is this a different vacation?

haha, actually I'm on a "working vacation" - it's school vacation week here, so we are at the loaf with the kids because their ski school program is on all week. But because the wife and I went to JH 2 weeks ago, we had to work remotely. Somehow this still erased my internal calendar. :D

so, i was trying to get everything figured out in detail in another thread, no responses yet. i'll ask it here, too!

there are two timeframes listed for men's PGS, while having only an hour-and-a-half window for women's, sounding very much like we don't get to see female QFs. is that right?

the only timeframes explicitly stated, with no clarity on being QF or finals, on my local schedule are:

F: 12a-1.30a

M: 1p-6p

M: 8p-11p

requesting some clarification.

bump. still wondering if i'm missing something, or if i really am stuck with seeing the finals round and probably a couple other individual races with americans for the ladies' coverage.

bump. still wondering if i'm missing something, or if i really am stuck with seeing the finals round and probably a couple other individual races with americans for the ladies' coverage.

Wun, from you other posts it seems you know where to get the video on nbcolympics.com. Why watch the tv at all? Their commentary is lame, Al Michaels is about as interesting as cardboard and for some reason we always have to watch ice dancing! :AR15firin

Skip it and go straight to the video feeds on the net. Granted you do have to wait a day after the event for them to post it. Have patience, grasshoppa.