Note to New Members ×

Southwest Airlines Launches 72-hour Fare Sale To/from Denver

Pat Donnelly

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES LAUNCHES 72-HOUR FARE SALE TO/FROM DENVER

Southwest Offers Fares of $30, $60, and $90 one-way to/from Mile High City

Book Your Ski Vacation To Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone Today

February 2, 2010 — Southwest Airlines is offering Customers airfares for the next 72 hours starting as low as $30 one-way to/from Denver. Take advantage of these super low fares on southwest.com and start planning your getaway today! Fares are available in select markets for travel Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays when purchased by Feb. 4, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. PST. These fares are only available on southwest.com for travel between April 6, 2010, and May 26, 2010. To book these special online fares, visit: http://travel.southwest.com/specialoffers/offerDetails.html?id=31890616.

Examples of fares include (see Additional Fare Rules below):

• $30 one-way between Denver and Salt Lake City

• $60 one-way between Denver and Las Vegas

• $90 one-way between Denver and Boston

For travelers with flexible schedules, Southwest's Low Fare Calendar tool will show the lowest price available for each day using a monthly calendar view. To shop around for fare availability, visit: http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/lowFareFinderEntry.

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES LAUNCHES 72-HOUR FARE SALE TO/FROM DENVER

I just got this notice on Facebook also. :mad:

I saw the one they had offered lastweek, but it was just for western US states, nothing east of mississippi river.

90.00 from Boston is cheeeaaappppp! :eek:

I calculated what it would cost with flights from Albany NY to Chicago then to Denver, and to Aspen, and no matter what way I added it up, it was still cheaper to drive to NYC, and fly FRONTIER roundtrip for $342.00

Laguardia to Denver then Aspen and back... can't really beat that with free baggage. I couldn't risk waiting longer, so I think those who can still jump on a Southwest flight should do it !

Just booked round-trip from Chicage to Denver for April 1-5 for $215 including taxes. Thanks for the heads up on the cheap prices, wouldn't have found them otherwise. Anyone know of any really good pass deals that aren't blacked out that weekend? It's 2 college kids going so we're trying to do this cheap.

Just booked round-trip from Chicage to Denver for April 1-5 for $215 including taxes. Thanks for the heads up on the cheap prices, wouldn't have found them otherwise. Anyone know of any really good pass deals that aren't blacked out that weekend? It's 2 college kids going so we're trying to do this cheap.

Cool.

See the CO ride board and plan on sunday the 4th at Loveland. Many of the LCI crew out on sundays. We can get discounts with our passes.

Ink

So, since this one is over, does anyone know of any other airline promotion/code/coupon?

I've searched all slickdeals, fatwallet and so on and I can't find any.

On the other side, what I learned is about Frontier airlines. If you get tickets thru the airline itself, they offer you different tiers of tickets - Economy --Classic and Classic+. The Economy obviously is the cheapest, but you'll end up paying $20 for the 1st and $30 for the second checked piece of luggage...........for EACH way if you get a roundtrip ticket. Automatically this adds $100 to the ticket. On the other hand - the Classic is $50 more and includes TWO pieces to check FREE of charge.

Expedia and everyone else offer only the Economy ticket, and I haven't found a way to "upgrade" to Classic with them.

That's my story :biggthump. Hope it helps someone :biggthump,