Note to New Members ×

Spirit Mountain 2010

jolson

Ortho and surgeon who did my other knee want to try rehab first and think it may be fine without surgery.....

I inline skate in summer and I will be back to a regular regime on the eliptical. The PT said he will work up a quad strength regime to continue maintain / build support for the knee(s).

I was going to suggest inline skating. It solved my knee problems -meniscus surgery, and sprained mcl.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's the vid of Jim and Dave.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-B4eKsYFwU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-B4eKsYFwU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks for the vid...:biggthump...great to have some reminder of the day riding with Bob (on those wicked palmer ski's), Dave, and then Russ later on.

\The Spirit Mt. boys rarely have opportunity to film or get on film and from both a learning experiance to just having some documentation of great days on the hill, it is fun to see.

Thanks again for taking the time to put this up. Take care this summer and look I forward to seeing everyone next season.

For anyone who's interested - from the respective web pages:

Giant's Ridge: Ski: "Yes, Giants Ridge still has snow on the alpine mountain with a 12-18" base. The last day of skiing will be Saturday, April 3."

Lutsen: "Open Daily thru April 11 - Open on 4 mountains with 70% of our primary runs & terrain park open."

I'd for sure bring a rock board :cool:

Just in case anyone made travel plans based on my previous post!

Giant's Ridge: "The last day of skiing will be Thursday, April 1."

Lutsen: "For the past 2 weeks, the grooming crew has been managing 45 runs with reserve snow stockpiled early in the year. With current weather conditions, we now feel the best tactic is to strip a few runs, using that snow to augment the reserves on our key runs. Our run count will vary from day to day, however we anticipate maintaining 30 – 35 runs through the weekend on all four mountains with good spring skiing."