Note to New Members ×

For Sale: POGO 177 Blitz- Pea Soup

Chubz

Hate to see it go, I love this board, but it gets no snow time from me

PRICE DROP

POGO Blitz 177

$520 USD SHIPPED

See Pogo website, I do not have the specs for this board.

http://www.pogo.biz/shop/product_category_display.php?cPath=24_42&language=en

POGO Blitz AL /alpine board 177cm 969.00EUR *

177 cm

Design: unicolor

Terrific, narrow GS/Super-G raceboard with extreme grip and incredible stability. Merciless shape only suitable for high speed and top fit boarder!

Really only for experts and racer!!!!

70 – 100+ kg

Measured by hand

Nose 22.75 cm

Waist 18.00 cm

Tail 22.76 cm

I would estimate that it rides about a 13/14 SCR

This thing is a rocket and loves to projectile vomit you into the next turn. Great snap!! Holds well on stiff/scraped conditions.

Runs are a bit tight where I ride, along with too many people. Need funds for other considerations. If you have the room on the slopes and like to push it, this thing flies.

Top sheet concentric cracks on left tail that doesnt affect ride and nose base scrapes from running over unseen object in snow that also does not affect ride. Edge was not affected except at nose edge joint, which I placed a dollop of West System epoxy and clamped just for good measure. Remainder of base, tops sheet, siderails and edges in good+ condition.

Here it is in action:

http://jmphotocraft.smugmug.com/gallery/4484815_z4Kur#263825085_BPKho

Osin $135 shipped

Riot $200 shippedSOLD

up for sale again

post-1008-141842297311_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842297313_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842299348_thumb.jpg

POGO to Canuck, let me contemplate, seeking cash as you were to fund trips and new gear.

OSIN , yes shipped unless the cost of shipping a board has skyrocketed in the last 2 years. I use to be able to ship a standard board for about $15, if its steeper, I may need a touch of help there.

I will check later this week asI am out of town until Wednesday and can box it Sunday and head to PO to get it priced.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OSIN has about 2 hours on it. I took it out of plastic for a day that had some of the most challenging weather ever. wind snow, sleet, rain, crud, etc. I did well, but I had enough of the weather an bagged it. Havent been back on it since.

I hangs pristine in my office. Slight TD2 binding elastomer marks but overall brand new.

Good board I just dont use it, so gotta let it go.

Chubz, "I use to be able to ship a standard board for about $15", Greg, FYI, that ain't happening ! I shipped the Coiler from NJ to Co today it cost $38.00 :freak3: for UPS Ground. They wanted almost $70 for 3 Day. YIKES :eek: is right.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...