Note to New Members ×

looking for plp to ride with

arbor

Hey people...i'm pretty new and am just getting the hang of trying to carve with an alpine board. I've been 3 times this year (ever) but i think i'm picking it up ok. I have been riding a soft setup (Burton Baron 162 Wide board) for about 5 years...and am obviously much better with that than i am with my newly acquired Volkl Rentiger 163. I'd love to meet up with others and learn everything i can.

I live in Alexandria, Va- so Liberty is the closest to me- i was just there yesterday (12/24). No other hardbooters there. Seems like there's more at Whitetail and Roundtop....any reasons why? I work nights, so daytime is perfect for me- i'm trying to go at LEAST once a week if i can.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone down with going out during the day into the evening on Wednesday? Whitetail, Lib or RT- i plan on doing one of them. I've heard that some carvers get out to RT on Mondays and Weds. I was at WT all day today (after 2pm) and didn't see ONE hardbooter. I was riding soft and agressive with my friends...but this wednesday, i'd like to just bring the Alpine to learn more. Where to go??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a nice time riding with Steve, John and his brother Joe at Whitetail today. We dug out trenches till about 11am. It was awesome carving down the mountain with two carvers in front of me. I think we owned the snowpark run today.

Anyone interested I'll be out tomorrow, first chair.:lol:

Come out and play!!