Note to New Members ×

TD3 New Owner question

WASMAN

I am the proud new owner of a pair of TD3's . trying to set up the cant on front / rear properly. The bindings have 3 notches in them meaning they are 3 deg cant. I would like to have a few degrees of inward cant on both front and back and the standard front toe lift and rear heel lift. There does not seem to be any indications on the bindings as to the extent of the canting. Is it just a visual thing? Instructions call for you to 'run the lift angle between 90 deg and your stance angle'.With 90 deg being 'traditional'. where should I locate the E-Ring in relation to the Centre disk to get inward cant on both front and rear?? I usually run around 63 on the front and 58 on the rear stance angle.

BTW, they are getting mounted on a brand new checkerplate Coiler 173 VSR that if it carves half as good as it looks, I will probalby wet my pants.

post-7496-141842293266_thumb.jpg

I am trying a little inward canting on my 2s and 3s this year, it seems (so far) to help with a lower leg problem I was having last year. The VSR is sweet, I spent the last three days on mine. It turns so easily, getting on my Metal Am from last year is work in comparison.