Note to New Members ×

Sunapee Update

EZE

Well my Sunapee Trenchdigging Friends.

The first news report came out today.

One of our favorite trails for carving big turns is changing.

Cataract (trail pictured in my avatar)into the sun bowl from the North Peak has been widened this summer. YEA!:1luvu:

Unfortunately to make way for a strip of Bumps:mad: down skiers left leaving skiers right groomed.

This is to allow the bumps skiers a morning run in the sun.

So no more edge to edge burners.

Snowmaking with begin Saturday night with no offical word on an opening day.

I'll keep you all in the loop as more info comes out.

EZE

Unfortunately to make way for a strip of Bumps:mad: down skiers left leaving skiers right groomed.

This is to allow the bumps skiers a morning run in the sun.

So no more edge to edge burners.

What the eff is management up there thinking. When they have a trail with bumps on it there usually 0 people on it. They should do themselves a favor and groom out Upper Flying Goose all the time. When that trail has no bumps it's packed. Otherwise maybe 2-3 people flailing around.

Oh and get rid of the ski racer kids. They bring absolutely nothing to the hill. They are a bunch of "never will be's" trust fund snot nose punks anyway.

hmmmm....stratton will not be open this weekend. It poured all last night and today w/temps in the 50's. Half the snow we had is gone. Alex and I are jonesin' though. Maybe we make a day trip this coming sunday?? Do you think its worth it Eric??

Man I was hoping for a trip up to the Juhasz ski house before X-Mas but I guess that isn't happening with this warm weather. We had a colder October than November.

EZE I love Cataract, once you crest and drop in that also my fav trail:1luvu:

So who do we :smashfrea:boxing_sm:argue:to at Sunapee management about this.

With the ECES coming I'll be lucky if I can get out with the Sunapee trenching crew once. It will half to be a "cough, cough...:barf:" day for me so I can get out an tear it up.