Note to New Members ×

Looking for small hardboard complete for starter

generaldds1

I have a 152 X-VAS Rossi board. I have ridden it about 5 times, it's just too small for my taste. The topsheet has a little mark on it that was from the factory. The base is good and the edges need to be tuned/ ridden on to get rid of the rust from being stored. I have pics if you're interested, send me an email. thethreefitty at aim dot com $150.

Nick

I ride that board and LOVE IT!!!!

In fact, I'm sure that's the one I'm on in my avatar.

That's good to know. I've never been on the board so I wasn't quite sure how it rode. If it's not too personal a question, may I ask you height and weight. I just spoke to a delightful woman who's planning on taking Hardbooting and was wondering if it was the right fit for her once she got her carving legs under her.

Bumpyride

If it's not too personal a question, may I ask you height and weight.

Bumpyride

Hahahaha..... you don't know me very well!!! Heck, I don't care..... I'm 5'2" short and about 140 lbs.... maybe a little more weight than I need, but for 38 years old and two babies in the past, I think I'm doing ok!

Everyone I had ridden with in the past years was pushing me to try a longer board (I think I had started riding this one when my daughter was 3, so that would have been about '04-'05 season). I did finially end up with a Hot 156 that I am slowly learning to like, but this board I know I can turn quick if I need to. I mean, it is a slalom board, so I figured that is what it's supposed to do, right? Short, quick, fall-line, cross-under turns. I grew up in Pennsylvania, so maybe that's where my interest in short turns was formed. Now I'm in Montana with much more room so I need to feel more comfortable with big, fast, turns too. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a feely person, so it's hard for me to describe how it rides.

Kathy

Hi, my son has been riding hardboots for three seasons, now the equipment doesn't fit anymore. We have:

Board Burton Factory Prime 1.35, edges and base in perfect condition. Cosmetic treated by a 11 year old boy.

Boots Raichle 121 Size 4-5 1/2

Bindings Buton Carrier Step-In (they adjust on the ankle) + Canting

Let me know if you are interested

I ride that board and LOVE IT!!!!

In fact, I'm sure that's the one I'm on in my avatar.

Hello Kinpa,

sorry for asking like that in the middle of Thread but I have a little problem with checking info around, and my very new and wonderful contact on BOL is trying to help me with new set-up. I never had hard boots and it's not a option to by new one at the moment. I need just a bit more info what I could and what I shouldn't buy. My MP 25- 25.5, I need more softer boots, I guess it's just better for newbie. I have been skiing for years so hard boots it's what I know but in snowboarding it's just not the same. I was looking on Deeluxe Suzuka, I know they are not so soft but maybe not so stiff to. Anyway any info will help. Feel free to PM me.

Thank you and sorry again.