Note to New Members ×

Carveboard

gdboytyler

Wow! Sure looks like you all had fun! Why isn't Andrea oh a board? I have got to come hang with you guys.
it was a lot of fun and you don't see me because i was behind the camera, we even met a local guy that rides a carve board and you definitely have to come hang with us and so should Aaron

please keep us posted on the conditions of snow summit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea and Julian, great job on the camera work and editing!

I was working on my style/pumping the board between the Slam Video and the Carve Session Video. I can definitely see the improvements I made. Video analysis is the best.

I'll have to increase the speed of the Coleman slides in our next session.

Albert, you've got some counter rotation going, you can really see it at the 17:36 section. I'm pretty sure I've seen you do the same thing on a snowboard. Fix that on the street, and it will be fixed on the snow.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply about the possible 11-22 carve session. But I was in Baja for the past 4 days, doing a lot of surfing!

Did you guys get together on Sunday?

Albert, you've got some counter rotation going, you can really see it at the 17:36 section. I'm pretty sure I've seen you do the same thing on a snowboard. Fix that on the street, and it will be fixed on the snow.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply about the possible 11-22 carve session. But I was in Baja for the past 4 days, doing a lot of surfing!

Did you guys get together on Sunday?

Good catch on that, thanks. I definitely need to work on my technique, both on the snow and off the snow.

We didn't get together this past Sunday. I was busy with a bunch of random stuff.

Anyway, about the surfing, have you been to this place out in Baja? Since you're a pretty big surfer, I'm pretty sure you have.

259e73o.jpg The name of the guy that owns the place is Richard (white dude living in Baja). He's a really cool guy. I was down there back in September, it was one of the places we stopped during our 8day camping trip out in Baja, and the first night I got to sleep in a bed and use a shower after 7days.

I've heard about Cuatro Casas, but I've never been there. In fact, I've never been south of Ensenada.

I see the skatebowl in the foreground with the all the skateboards hanging from the wall. Did you drop into the bowl?

Whenever you guys are ready for another Mission Viejo carving session, you can count me in. Well, unless the surf is good and I travel somewhere for the waves.

I've heard about Cuatro Casas, but I've never been there. In fact, I've never been south of Ensenada.

I see the skatebowl in the foreground with the all the skateboards hanging from the wall. Did you drop into the bowl?

Whenever you guys are ready for another Mission Viejo carving session, you can count me in. Well, unless the surf is good and I travel somewhere for the waves.

Mammoth for us this weekend, and Summit on Sundays starting soon. :D

Me? Drop into the pool? Hahaha, I've got no skill, and especially not on a street board... Besides, I can't ride switch/fakie.

But yeah, I'm down to do more street carving since there's no snow yet. Once the snow starts flying, I'll be on my longboards on the weekdays only (maybe a Saturday here and there, but nothing to jeopardize the following Sunday), and that'll be pretty rare too since i'm not out in Huntington Beach anymore.