Note to New Members ×

Stance Width, Angle & Binding Type for Rad Air Reto Lamm LSD

grock5

I had a chance to pick up an almost new 03-04 Reto Lamm LSD 164 at the end of last season, but haven't had a chance to set it up nor take it for a spin.

I read over some of the older posts on the Reto in trying to figure out what y'all were riding in terms of type of bindings (hard/soft) and stance angle/width.

I'm 5'10", 180lbs, size 10.5 feet, and I'm leaning toward starting with a hard boot bindings with angles close to what I ride for my carving boards, but I also thought about setting it up with a soft boot bindings with Palmer Risers to minimize toe drag.

Please let me know what you found to be the "Sweet Spot" set up for the Reto Lamm LSD.

Any input would be much appreciated!

Goro

with that size foot I'd go with wider board

consider risers a must

also, don't mess around with high softboot angles, there's reason why softbooters ride low angles! mainly, because they work better at low angles!

just like hard boots work better at high angles.

Thanks for the input!

I saw some pictures of different Reto's on Bomber, some with some serious under-hang, so I'm definitely going to have to play with it a while to get it dialed in, but I'm looking forward to playing with it this year.

Now all we need is snow :)