Note to New Members ×

FS: Rossignol Undertaker 198

JoelP

Whoever buys this is required to hot-glue a hapless doll of some sort to the "cross"

Either way, free bump, and if I lived out west I'd be all over it (woo, three cheers for the Icy Northeast!).

That's a gorgeous looking board.

Originally posted by D-Sub

I could dupe mine for ya...but its already a copy so itd probably look like ****

Actually, you just gave me an idea. I know Mervin's got a large collection of video tapes. Ill ask a buddy there to see if he get it lended to me. Or I could go visit and ask another buddy if I could watch it back at the hotel. Hehe, they're gonna go freaky "Dont you dare loose it!" hehe

(BTW: for those who dont know (excluding you D-Sub), Mervin MFG manufactures Gnu, Lib Tech and Supernatural)

they might have it!

if not...well...I could copy this one for ya...happen to have VCRs...

actually, my life is all in boxes right now, but as soon as I unpack...no prob, man. probably one of the best vids ever

project6 is damn good, and...the source...same year all of em...someone fckin lost my copy of the source...but the powder days in that one were sublime

http://tinypic.com/a029w

http://tinypic.com/a02aa

The "FARMER"

This be the one? It would make a good Avatar for one of you screaming hot rods!!:) First come first served.

PS. SWEET "Powder Rocket" for sure

The Undertaker . An attempt to re-direct the thread back to Joels offering now that I have helped to side track it. Enjoy ! Bryan

Originally posted by slopetool

hi guys - back up a little further in the conversation someone asked what board Farmer used to ride in the Critical Condition video. It was a 200cm Summit.

I've looked for one for years. Has anyone seen a one of these before. Maybe they're made in Summit County? rare

I think you're referring to the Team Summit boards ? I got 1990 Jan issue with a dude droppin' a cliff on an alpine Summit board.

The farmer model Im thinking is the one with cow black and white color.

Originally posted by slopetool

hi guys - back up a little further in the conversation someone asked what board Farmer used to ride in the Critical Condition video. It was a 200cm Summit.

I've looked for one for years. Has anyone seen a one of these before. Maybe they're made in Summit County? rare

after CC Farmer had a bunch of boards made by Thruster (the wakeboard company) with huge (for the time) sidecuts I think the smallest one I saw was a 170 with a 13m sidecut and they went up in 5-10cm/1m increments from there there was a 205cm with a 18m sidecut if I remember right...the f---ing thing was huge and a freeride board at that...only his legs

Originally posted by D-Sub

thats a 198? are you two really tall?

yep, 198. 165 contact length (measured by me) - total minus contact is low, as you can see. so - very low nose (that's fine in the powpow). rather soft (compared to donek wide 169) - i think this is the pure softcarver/powdownhill board, no hope to carve something not fresh or hard. but we have some to ride on it ;)

puma (she-rider) is 175cm, me is 182cm. not so really tall, don't we? ;)

• 1 month later...