Note to New Members ×

Buck Hill construction ?

BobD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Day man. Fighter of the Night man. Champion of the sun. You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR5mnhR44I0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR5mnhR44I0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sorry.. had to get it out of my system.

at the ski swap... was checking out "eddie" under the clock tower when the thing activated. can't help but think iron maiden.

v e r y impressive! the way that thing moved and sounded was cool! :1luvu:

the swinging bloody torso from eddies hand is an extra nice touch. :biggthump

looking forward to seeing frightmares open.

didn't buy anything at the swap.

The bloody torso is of a guy that got caught last year without a lift ticket! ;)

No, it's the liftie from the far quad that keep letting the chair whack me in the back of the legs last season :smashfrea Surprisingly well preserved, considering he's been lying around for six months.

BobD