Note to New Members ×

Shotgun Golf

C5 Golfer

This would be fun:lol:

Dr D-- you would do well over there in Montana Eh?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MApJnyk1PV8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MApJnyk1PV8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Yeaaaah, rednecks!

you know...I'm really tired of people who would normally be quite PC using this term. Redneck and White Trash are the last two acceptable racial terms, and since they apply to whites no one raises a stink.

What about that video illustrates anything to do with rednecks? shotguns? t-shirts? jeans? GOLF?

cmon, Lee...you're asian, right? OK, so...if I see an asian doing martial arts or something funny like asians do can I say YEAAAAHHH, NIPS? Or...you're DEAF, right? I can't think of any specific stereotypes for deaf people but the point is the same.

wow...D - step away from the computer. It's not even summer yet and you're going off the deep end.

Nonsense. Everything I said is true. Calling someone a redneck is racist, and I know damn well that LeeW is all about being PC and would certainly not like having his "race" or "handicaps" pointed out.

That said...deep end? I was never in anything but the deep end.

D.

Redneck is a choice. Redneck is a state of mind.

You choose to do **** like take a shotgun to a driving range - that is pretty redneck. Being a redneck is not restricted to being white although most may think it is.

A very good friend of mine who happened to be hispanic, was a full on redneck.

We used to take crowbars and go see how much of an old car we could take apart without powertools. I never go cut wood without drinking a few barley pops. Ok sometimes we drink a lot of barley pops. Power tools and alcohol don't mix for most. I choose to sometimes, just like a choose to ride a motorcycle once in a while without helmet. In fact the fastest I ever went on a motorcycle coincidentally was without helmet. Not real smart. Will I do it again? Not likely. But cruising a GSXR750 at 155mph on straight mtn road was fun as hell. And I don't particularly care to hear about all the pro helmet crap. It just happened.

I love to play with fire and grease and water. Not for amateurs, someday I might blow myself up, but it sure is fine to play with.

So what I am saying is that I am an NRA card carrying 100% Idaho redneck and there is nothing wrong with Lee calling that vid out for being redneck.

Hugs and shotguns to all.

'

This is a set up=hoax I think.. there is no recoil in the shotgun, and there is a camera down range looking at the golfers -- I think they all knew before the first shot. Plus all of them are close together.. not a real driving range set up. Golfers tend to spread out -- plus there is a step ladder on the range for the camera man...