Note to New Members ×

Anyone ordering Donek Customs?

Scorpio

Sean has so many templates listed, the only point of a custom would be to get a board built to your exact weight or if you want something really oddball. I had a stock 186gs and it was one of the best boards I ever had. If you're near-average weight for your height, a stock Donek will work well. These days, they represent a tremendous value.

Ordered 4 boards from Sean this year. Two were custom metal boards and 2 were stock Axxess models. Really impressed with the build quality. The metal boards were 173 and 165 in length. Both ride great for what I do - couldn't be happier.

Sean also went the extra mile and built me a board in very short turn-around time so I could pick it up during a business trip to LA.

Great boards and strong customer service!

As always, we see a lot of custom orders. So far few people have asked for coiler shapes. I am, however, currently in the process of developing my own version of "the new shape" Bordy posted about. This is a race specific shape, but many of the properties in this design are likely to spill back over into the recreational carve boards. We'll be pressing some prototypes this week. You can probably expect to see a little something on them here.

We had a very custom Donek made this fall. Sean was great to work with and created a masterpiece.

Women's specific powder board

162cm

24.5 mm waist

10mm taper

8.5m radius

nice long floaty nose

Mmmmm.....Yummy!!!!! :1luvu::1luvu::1luvu: That board looks so sweet - Mrs. Dredman is very lucky!