Note to New Members ×

carvedog carve vid Sun Valley

carvedog

This was from 2006, when a few of us got together. I threw a few clips together in quicktime so I hope this works. The other clips will be coming soon k_t, lori, lamby, chris, jeff, jp and a guest appearance by an Oregon long board rider. This is just me for now for the test.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENe6ZAZHXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENe6ZAZHXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 3 weeks later...

After all that was it worth it to watch an old fat guy flop around on the snow?

BTW - Sun Valley is off the hook spring conditions in the afternoon with winter snow and ripping smooth groom on all the north facing stuff. Bluebird all weekend . I am sore.

:biggthump

Thanks guys. Not making excuses but I was not on top of my game for that clip.One and half years post knee surgery and one of the first days out that winter on the Burner. I was still riding a little tentatively.

Maybe I look that tentative all the time, but I sure hope not.

I made that to show some family ( like my Mom ) who have never seen me board. They may not know better, but I do.

Now yesterday, bad back or no, sore knee or no, I was killing it. At least for a couple of hours.

Thunder bitchin conditions right now. Still some winter snow kicking around on the north sides. :biggthump

Actually, the conditions in some of the shots looked pretty rough, you where killing it anyway!! Didn't look tenative to me!! No Sir Ree!!

Now, this will make your knees hurt !!!!!!

I can tell you, it won't hurt your knees. Actually I ride a 14,1cm Cyborg Evolution Titanal :eplus2: and I encouter almost no pain in my knees, stance around 87/82 somewhere. The only downside of this board is skidding/sliding/braking but that is not were its made for.

Hans, did you looked bindings and angles on that board :rolleyes:

i think your comment is from totally different setup

Does it differ that much?

Stance angles doesn't differ that much, about 10 degrees or something. May be the stance width is a point. I have 50cm.

That board/skwal looks sick anyway, especially with those bindings.