Note to New Members ×

LCI Gang

mtnbumvbc

Hey, I'm in Denver all next week for work. I managed to work out my schedule so that I have Tuesday and Wednesday free. I'm looking for some folks to ride with on both days.

Are any of you planning on being at Loveland on March 17 or March 18? Anyone planning on being at any of the Summit County resorts either day?

Any recommendations on a budget place to stay on Tuesday and Wednesday nights?

Tae

Tae,

When you get off the highway turn right to go to loveland BASIN. I will be there around 8:30 and the hill opens at 9:00. I will be upstairs of the lodge (beyond the clock tower) near the Wedge Bar. If you are arriving later give a call when you get to the hill. Digits are seven two oh - two one seven - seven eight oh five. See you in a couple days.

Ink

Arneburner, are you riding with us?

Tae,

When you get off the highway turn right to go to loveland BASIN. I will be there around 8:30 and the hill opens at 9:00. I will be upstairs of the lodge (beyond the clock tower) near the Wedge Bar. If you are arriving later give a call when you get to the hill. Digits are seven two oh - two one seven - seven eight oh five. See you in a couple days.

Ink

Arneburner, are you riding with us?

Ink,

I am counting on you to pick up the enforcement while you are up during the week when I am not around, especially with all of the spring break interlopers darkening or slopes.

mario

Ink,

I plan on riding Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I will probably go up later, arriving around 11 am, due to the spring conditions. I know, I am a whimp, because I have been in Colorado so long, my old knees don't like firm snow anymore. I will give you a call if I can't find you.

Mario,

Enforcement at Gapperville may be difficult this week, but we will do our best.

Great carving day today! I rode from 11:30 to 3:30 and only had to yell at one guy with the big pants, wide stance, no turn school of riding. I smoked him with a big heelside turn just for good measure. It was a nice warm sunny day, but at least it was windy so it didn't get too hot.

Should be good on Tuesday.:lol:

Great carving day today! I rode from 11:30 to 3:30 and only had to yell at one guy with the big pants, wide stance, no turn school of riding. I smoked him with a big heelside turn just for good measure. It was a nice warm sunny day, but at least it was windy so it didn't get too hot.

Should be good on Tuesday.:lol:

Good work arne! We'll see you tomorrow.

Ink