Note to New Members ×

LCS Sunday March 8th, Loveland Colorado

Thor VonRippington

Loveland Carve Session

Sunday March 8th

Loveland Ski Area, Colorado

Here is the link to the original thread posted on the Colorado ride board

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23766

Please rsvp on the original thread so Grill Meister Mario knows how many are coming

There are over 40 riders signed up for the event so far... the more the merrier

Look for lift tickets on Craigslist or Ebay. Many folks bought four packs at the beginning of the season and are now selling them off. They are a "hard" ticket that you take directly to the lift and are legal to sell. A single day pass out of a four pack should go for $30 or so.

See you there!

The updated confirmed list so far:

<HR style="COLOR: #3399ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big mario - pass

snowman

angie

ink - pass

concussed - pass

shelly - pass

dt - pass

biggerwrangler - pass(?)

candice - pass(?)

kimo

thor

fairbanks

seraph

justk

shredderjen

bola - pass(?)

OldVolvosRule

blue bird

PCDenver - pass

Sean and GF

Accidental Chef - pass

cfj04

john conde - pass

michael pukas

arneburner - pass

balboajeff - pass(?)

tony - pass

miss kate - pass

redriver

barefootskier - pass(?)

denversteve - pass(?)

bjvircks

wjholm

wpcarver

xolufus

snowboardfast - pass

fin

bob - pass

jeff - pass

james

kathy

As of response to this thread

Possibly:

Lee W.

Tom and Lisa Palka

Donek

Greg Reger

ray

Vic

Since SoCal, SoDak, TX, OK, WI, IA and now IL are being represented everyone else in CO should be able to show up.

Specifics...I'm either coming from Eagle Co. or Chicago, but I need a little direction....I've driven by Loveland a million times - where or we meeting or will that b obvious???

It will be obvious. The front corner of the parking lot (closest to the ticket window/cock tower and Chair #1) is reserved for the demo tent and BBQ.

It will be obvious. The front corner of the parking lot (closest to the ticket window/cock tower and Chair #1) is reserved for the demo tent and BBQ.

When you get off the highway (from either Vail or DIA) you will go Right to the Loveland Basin lot. If you go left you will end up at the Valley lot. The above is correct except that we will be near the CLOCK tower. The other one must be D.T.'s personal marker.

Ink

The current list of attendees is now 41. This is gonna be fun!

Ink - I'm keeping post #6 of this thread updated as you update yours on the Colorado Ride Board.

You can add Kathy to the attendees

Cool Thor, I added Kathy.

Thanks for joining us yesterday and bringing Ace and Andre. It was good.

All you others in the possibly list or any others, are you gonna make it?

Please let us know ASAP so that Big Mario can have a good count for the BBQ needs.

Thanks,

Ink

I got the BBQ Brisket, Shoulda' and beans coverd, bring your own personal beverages, and whatever sides/snacks/sporks and plates you wish, just let everyone here now so we dont have duplicates. I know Just K has the rolls covered, Ac, you out there? has the 'slaw coverd. Every one else, chime in!

mario

I've been eyeing on this for quite a while, however just now (recent Sunday) my truck's camshaft sensor's shot. Ordered a new one, and should get it by Thursday, and I'm hoping to be able to repair it with less hassle (I really dont want to take off the throttle body to have "easy" access since that means I have to drain out the pump on two of the pump hose/pipes so gonna rig it somehow).

I'm actually praying that I get to go cuz I really am more (I admit) salviating to eat bigmario's cooking than I am with alpine riding. :) no, it is both. :) I know Snowman would love to see me there again. :)