Note to New Members ×

WTB: Any decent used carving board, 170+

SWriverstone

I've been riding a board that's too small/short for 4 seasons now, a Nidecker GS Extreme 164—I'm 6'0" tall and weigh 220lbs!

Demoed a Prior WCRM 173 at SES and it was a revelation...so I'm looking for any decent used board that's at least 170cm long (174-178 would be ideal). I'm not quite ready yet to fork out $1K for a brand new board...so if anyone has a late-season beater (that's not *too* beat) they'd be willing to part with, I'm interested!

Thanks,

Scott

I've been riding a board that's too small/short for 4 seasons now, a Nidecker GS Extreme 164—I'm 6'0" tall and weigh 220lbs!

Demoed a Prior WCRM 173 at SES and it was a revelation...so I'm looking for any decent used board that's at least 170cm long (174-178 would be ideal). I'm not quite ready yet to fork out $1K for a brand new board...so if anyone has a late-season beater (that's not *too* beat) they'd be willing to part with, I'm interested!

Thanks,

Scott

For pixs - Email : carvingchanel at yahoo dot ca

Cheers

Roy

• 2 weeks later...

178cm FreeCarve: running length or effective edge 160cm, waist width 18.7cm, sidecut radius 10.5m, tail taper 0mm, stance width 18 -> 19.5 inches, insert pattern 4x4, 8, rider weight (lbs) 150+

http://www.coiler.com/product_FC.htm

Like new, built with a 7.0 flex (built for someone 200+).

If my friend doesn't buy it, then it can be yours for $350. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

--Hugh