Note to New Members ×

I forgot!!

Gtanner

more than once in the last 25 years, wallet, pass, gloves, pants, jacket w/ pass, cell, hat, boots, tools, coffee, lunch, stash, maybe thats the problem:lol:;

board was only once

when I lived at Alpental, no biggy home was 1 mi away, at Blacktail & now at Schwietzer, 1.5-2 hr round trip

you paid for the gas to wash their parking lot ? If they ie. "the gas barrons want us to pay and pump" i think its only fair to accept the liability should "accidents happen".If the spiggot breaks off the bear barrel is it my fault? My wife still refuses to pump gas she will gladly get head first filthy on a post mortem but won't pump gas go figure?

I could write a book about all the stupidass things I've forgotten or spaced out on, but the most embarrassing was when I was pumping gas and drove away from the pump with the pump still in my gas tank. It ripped the hose out of the machine and caused a huge geyser of gas spouting everywhere! I had to wait there for the cops to arrive and pay for all the spilled gas, but the worst was being on Hwy 40 on President's Day Saturday with thousands of cars driving by pointing at me. The gas station was owned by a Nepalese family and they were all running around screaming in Nepalese while the wife poured chemicals on the spill in her native dress. I can laugh about it now, but it freakin freaked me out!

:lol::lol:

Cindy's Nepalese gas panic FTW! Thanks for giving me a smile, and helping me feel better about the things that I've forgotten on the way to the hill over the years. :biggthump

Hell, last week I forgot my helmet & goggs twice at the Bomber tent. Pre-occupied changing bindings. Get on the lift and it's "Gee, my ears are cold." Long ride down the hill with teared up eyes. I even had Gretchen shouting at me from the lift. "Where's your helmet"

I could write a book about all the stupidass things I've forgotten or spaced out on, but the most embarrassing was when I was pumping gas and drove away from the pump with the pump still in my gas tank. It ripped the hose out of the machine and caused a huge geyser of gas spouting everywhere! I had to wait there for the cops to arrive and pay for all the spilled gas, but the worst was being on Hwy 40 on President's Day Saturday with thousands of cars driving by pointing at me. The gas station was owned by a Nepalese family and they were all running around screaming in Nepalese while the wife poured chemicals on the spill in her native dress. I can laugh about it now, but it freakin freaked me out!

Ha! :lol::lol: Had a boating buddy do that years ago - Brennan was spotted driving down the interstate miles away from the gas station with the hose still flapping in the wind alongside his truck!

Dang - I forgot to go to SES this year! Good to hear all the stories though from Allee, SEJ and Gretchen! Maybe I'll see you all there next year.