Note to New Members ×

Ses 2009

Paulk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CENSORED. PG13. What happened to the footage of the body writhing on the floor?

I don't remember that part.......hell I didn't remember the 2nd shot either.

for those at home that's snort the salt shoot the tequilla and lime in your open eye.:freak3:

Jay was on the floor at some point but I don't know why.

Let's see what Dave will come up with for next year!!

I remember you doing the second shot. :P

I'm not sure why Jay was on the floor, I think it had something to do with the Monty Pyton Pajama pants....ROFL!!!

I don't remember that part.......hell I didn't remember the 2nd shot either.

for those at home that's snort the salt shoot the tequilla and lime in your open eye.:freak3:

Jay was on the floor at some point but I don't know why.

Let's see what Dave will come up with for next year!!

He slipped and fell when he was running...or something. Running to get more video I don't remember. That was later in the night, and I didn't actually see it happen.

It made me laugh out loud, and I was there. I think the video is funnier than the actual event. The music is a perfect fit too!

Well you can't forget it, like they say what happens in Aspen......................................is on Bomber in about two minutes:eplus2:

and video will bring back any thing you may have over looked or forgot in a drunkin-stuper.

oh yea and my compaint is that Michelle did not Babysit my drunk a$$ which allowed this to happen:biggthump

still laughing about it, what an IDIOT!!!!!

Well I must agree with you there. It was truly an awesome night. Way too much fun had by all.

Well you can't forget it, like they say what happens in Aspen......................................is on Bomber in about two minutes:eplus2:

and video will bring back any thing you may have over looked or forgot in a drunkin-stuper.

oh yea and my compaint is that Michelle did not Babysit my drunk a$$ which allowed this to happen:biggthump

Oh yeah! Forgot I was babysitting. Guess no one will ask me to watch their kids.

If it's any consolation, I did try to talk to you after the 2nd shot. Mostly for my amusement.....but that's beside the point. On the positive side, we saw a side of you that I never have, and it was pretty funny! :lol:

What happens in Aspen.....

Well it's been a week since the banquet...I won some bench mounted snowboard vices in the raffle that I traded for a new t-shirt. I'm smiling ear to ear still. Glad to see that the video recently posted will reinforce the pictures I posted from tuesday...the "off" day...beware any poser stuntmen! (I'm laughing to myself out loud....) Why not relive some of the moments we enjoyed together...Heck, what is everyone smiling about anyways?

From Highlands wednesday...

1) The original....and he's got a Madd 158.

2) one word: boyshorts!

3) The happiest spirit on the mountain.

post-520-141842275142_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842275145_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842275148_thumb.jpg

This will catch us up to last friday.. enough for me tonight.

From Ajax and Buttermilk, to the banquet.

1) He's smiling because nooooo one will try to copy the famous tooth cam. And he didn't fall while using it.

2) They are all smiling....The Tiehack chair does that to you:)

3) Girls just want to have fun....Us guys will never get it.....

post-520-141842275159_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842275162_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842275164_thumb.jpg