Note to New Members ×

Guess whos going to whistler?

scotts.Scheinman

Yes.

Priors workshop at Function Junction, few kms south of Creekside. I don't think thay'll have any boots, though, but you'll get to demo the latest and greates.

Fanatico at the main village used to carry alpine rentals. However, last time I was there they told me they've terminated it.

Give them both a call...

If none of the 2 worked, I could lend you some basic setup to ride, but you'll have to pick it up in Vancouver's eastern 'burbs.

Prior's shop is a $15 cab ride (each way) from Whistler Village. I'm pretty sure Boris is right and Fanatykco doesn't carry alpine stuff anymore.

The easiest thing to do would be to e-mail Prior. I know they have demos, but I'm not entirely sure if they "rent".

later,

Dave R.

BTW. When are you coming?

Yes.

Priors workshop at Function Junction, few kms south of Creekside. I don't think thay'll have any boots, though, but you'll get to demo the latest and greates.

+1, I demoed from Prior about 5 years ago and it was great. $25 for a day (board only)...since then I've thought if I was going back for a week or so, it would be awesome if they would take $100 or $150 for 5 days of demos, with the option to switch the board every day. Might be a hard sell though, as I'm sure Dave is right that they're much more interesting in selling than renting.

Don't quite understand... Prior is not that far out. Anyhow...

Take your h/boots and bindings with you, rent a good big freeride or BX board at the village and you are good to go. Depending on conditions it could turn as better setup then carving board.