Note to New Members ×

Ward Hill 1/20

GeoffV

Noah and Steve thanks again for setting gates and letting us jump in on it. Even though it's such a small hill it was good to get out and run some gates.

Good to see you guys again, we'll be back out there again for sure and I'll know now to bring both an SL and GS deck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gleb,

We're usually up there from 7-9pm on Tuesdays. We've been setting SL or GS, but the BX course should be up in the next couple weeks, so we might hit that up too. Let me know if your thinking of heading up and I'll try to get back to you to let you know what we plan on doing that night.

Steve

This past Tuesday we set GS. Was a bit rough due to the ruts from skiers training earlier in the night, but hey, no one said this was supposed to be easy:eplus2:

I'll try to put something up when we decide what the plan will be for next week. It would be great to see some more of you guys out there!

We've got a pretty good group of younger kids, and a couple regulars, then we usually end up with a couple other random people dropping by. The more the merrier!

Hopefully Noah can stay in his bindings next week...

Maybe time to pony up for some TD2's