Note to New Members ×

Bruce/Coiler demo and talk at the Oshawa Ski Club tomorrow sunday

Zone

Quote from an email:

ON-SITE DEMO THIS SUNDAY!

This Sunday, January 11, Mr. Bruce Varsava of COILER SNOWBOARDS will be on site to talk about his process of construction and the materials involved in producing his custom-made Alpine snowboards.

Demonstration to take place at approximately 10:30am in the Lower East Chalet! Everyone is welcome, space may be limited!

Great opportunity for all to see the excellent craftsmanship of a fine board builder it puts us all in a difficult spot.I have to say no to my kid till i get one.There are lots of opportunities i want my kids to have but they don't get this one till i have experienced it.Thank you Bruce for making this possible.:biggthump

It was great thank you Bruce.For anyone who has a board comming from this master builder they look more amazing from the inside out .To those who got a chance to ride one we could see you grinning from the chairlift.Left some pretty nice trenches on the hills as well. Any one out there got a twin camber board for Bruce to try ?:cool: