Note to New Members ×

Sun Valley this weekend..

dredman

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be in SV from 1/25. Riding a black Prior ATV and black/orange Head Stratus boots/TD2's or a green Venture Zephyr. Brown coat/black pants/black & red helmet. Carrying a diamond file.

Hope to see some other carvers there. Anybody know if there's a good instructor there?

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be in SV from 1/25. Riding a black Prior ATV and black/orange Head Stratus boots/TD2's or a green Venture Zephyr. Brown coat/black pants/black & red helmet. Carrying a diamond file.

Hope to see some other carvers there. Anybody know if there's a good instructor there?

Dennis

Sorry I missed this. YOu are probably gone now. I do teach and ride almost exclusively in hbs. I will always try to join a bomber in town for a run or two just for fun. I do book several carve specific lessons through the ski school every year.

Again sorry I missed, the carving has been epic, hope you had a good time.

Carvedog

Sorry to have missed making contact. I met a few other hardbooters on the hill. Got some really nice runs in with little traffic to worry about. Do you know an instructor named Marc? I chatted with him and another guy on a Donek on the chair one day, but I was on my softboot setup.

Dennis

Carvedog

Sorry to have missed making contact. I met a few other hardbooters on the hill. Got some really nice runs in with little traffic to worry about. Do you know an instructor named Marc? I chatted with him and another guy on a Donek on the chair one day, but I was on my softboot setup.

Dennis

If you make it back look me up, I love to ride with other carvers and bombers for sure. Makes me bring the A game.