Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

I like that shot of Big in #28. Hope some of that snow fell back on the run. Seriously, how do you get that big of a snow plume coming off you? Looks like you're about to go OTB(overtheboots)

There were some equipment issues on sunday but I chose to press on, I busted the cant crap on my front boot on the first run of the day. I would occasionally get more foward than usual without that additional support. I am more of an excavator on the hill than a trench digger, and I suspect I was looking at a whole bunch of bs uphill before the merge, I was out front without a spotter so I more than likely was jamming on the brakes. Not happy with that waist break at all, I will have to work on that.

mario

I was out front without a spotter so I more than likely was jamming on the brakes. Not happy with that waist break at all, I will have to work on that.

mario

that photo is you coming out of an unintentional Eurocarve. I was chatting with someone, spotting, and we were commenting about the attempted nosedive

that photo is you coming out of an unintentional Eurocarve. I was chatting with someone, spotting, and we were commenting about the attempted nosedive

Thanks D,

I was looking for some kind of excuse for really bad form, looks like another one of my "linked recoveries"

mario

I like the pics! Thanks for posting them.

But, A day without PC is like day without sunshine.

The NY Times fashion section has an article on new style they are calling "slopunk". What I really missed was the orange crocs.

Mario, Breaking at the waist? I've talked to you about this................

Who's the fat guy in the ugly hawiian shirt? or, does this snowboard make my ass look big?

Lovey season pass, lift tickets or 4-paks. Get yours and join the LCI on hill for some good ole carving fun.

Loveland Hosts Apres Party in Denver for SIA!

Join Loveland Ski Area in Denver at Katie Mullin's Irish Restaurant & Pub for drink specials, giveaways and fun as we help welcome the SIA Tradeshow to Denver. Loveland Ski Area will be giving away lift tickets and 4-Paks each night and even a 2009-2010 Season Pass on Saturday night. Thursday night features a piano sing-a-long at 9:30pm. On Friday from 5-8:00pm, Pairadeux takes the stage followed by the resident DJ at 10:00pm. And you don't want to miss The Potcheen Folk Band on Saturday night for some Celtic Pirate Punk Rock at 10:00pm

Ink

Just checked the forecast for lovey, we are looking at 8-16" of the much needed white stuff over the next few days, not enough for a true pow day, but enough to cover those nasty brown areas they have been tilling up. See you on sunday

mario

Just checked the forecast for lovey, we are looking at 8-16" of the much needed white stuff over the next few days, not enough for a true pow day, but enough to cover those nasty brown areas they have been tilling up. See you on sunday

mario

http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_ir_enh_hem_loop-12.html

Check again Big... the storm pushed north. The precip percentages went from 60 to 40 through the weekend and it's a sunny day up here now.:angryfire

Let's hope something else develops quick

Winds shrieking, coooooollllllldddddd temps, snow flying, no visibility, rigorous in the words of the sheriff. I took one run down spilway to mambo and was enveloped in a snow squall on homerun. I stopped in the lodge, picked up late arrivers Ice and Angie, found James along the way and hopped on the short bus to the valley. Not too bad over there, firm, but I had a few issues with the drifts pileing up on the lee side of the rollers(toeside superman chest slides ) Brrrrrr.....

No magic exilar at the Rathskeller, I was assured that this was only temporary however:angryfire :angryfire:AR15firin :AR15firin :barf: :barf:

mario

YAR

UUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHH..........:)

Was up on Sat & started the day w/PC, DT & Greenleaf on #1 & #2. Spent the rest of the day over on #8. Snow was better than I expected.

From 8:30 - 10 or so, everything was OK. Then it seemed like a cold front came through. Temps dropped & snowed off & on the rest of the day - sometimes hard. We got really cold after noon & packed it in about 12:30.

It was 11 degrees in the parking lot by 2 PM.

Fun but cold!