Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

I am going to head home this morning. I want to get ahead of this storm. Looks like I am going to head back through South Dakota, take a minute to look at Mt Rushmore. Nice riding with everyone, hope to see you again later on this season.

Erik,

Great to ride with you and have safe travels back home. Let us know when you will return. Did you get over to Larry's last night?

Ink

FYI -

talked to Bola today... Eldora Mountain Snowboard Club is having an open house at Eldora on Sunday, 8:30 to 12:00. Bola will have some demos, not sure what else is formally happening. Shelly and I are planning on heading over there to show support for the club. It would be cool if the LCI was representin'.

I'll see if I can get out for a little bit but not sure at this point.

Ink

Alright, just spoke with my sis and the dates I am looking to fly out are Jan 27-31. I will ski and hang out with my sis on Thurs and Fri and hopefully hook up with the LCI on Sat and Sunday.

I also see that the SES is scheduled for the following weekend, will the normal LCI crew be carving the weekend before SES. I haven't pulled the trigger on the flight yet so give me your input guys.

Do my dates work for the LCI?

Alright, just spoke with my sis and the dates I am looking to fly out are Jan 27-31. I will ski and hang out with my sis on Thurs and Fri and hopefully hook up with the LCI on Sat and Sunday.

I also see that the SES is scheduled for the following weekend, will the normal LCI crew be carving the weekend before SES. I haven't pulled the trigger on the flight yet so give me your input guys.

Do my dates work for the LCI?

Book 'em Danno!!:biggthump

mario

Rode mtb on GM tonight. What a blast! We crested the top and the snow was just starting to come down. When we started to descend on the north side it was coming down pretty well.

My lights went out crossing the top, south to north, so I had to shadow a rider in front to make it back. Some turns got pretty exciting as he would be around and I would be blind. Heavy feet, light hands and feel the dirt. Some air thrown in for good measure.

Ink

How was the Winter Solstice ride Mario?

Ink, what kind of light do you have?? I bought one of these earlier in the year and it is awesome. You can't beat it for the price, buy two, use one on the bars, the other on your helmet.

http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_41&products_id=138

Mario, I will make sure I bring the O2 and my inhaler. I hate having adult asthma.

How was the Winter Solstice ride Mario?

Ink,

The carnage to the hill on sunday was impressive, as was the carnage to my body. I had nothing left in the tanks by the end of the day on monday, I could barely walk, let alone pedal. Alas, I wimped on the ride:(

mario

Ink, what kind of light do you have?? I bought one of these earlier in the year and it is awesome. You can't beat it for the price, buy two, use one on the bars, the other on your helmet.

http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_41&products_id=138

Mario, I will make sure I bring the O2 and my inhaler. I hate having adult asthma.

OVR,

That is exactly what I plan on doing. The guys that I was riding with all run one on the helmet but I want both like you suggested. They are a very impressive light and to be that inexpensive makes it even better.

My light is from Performance (house brand) which is about 10yrs old. 20w flood and 10w spot halogen or something like that. Oh yeah, it is Nicad also which doesn't last in the cold temps.

Ink

Done!! See you later next month!!

very cool! :biggthump

what do you have a hankerin' to ride? (length/SCR/waist width...) If I don't have it, we'll find it or something close

Might be able to get my hands on a 177 Coiler AMT or 180 RC T, both built for a 180lb rider, if I ask nicely... (i.e. with bourbon/scotch in hand)

thanks for coming out

there is footage of you in the 2009.12.20 video in the LCI '09-'10 thread in the video section

I saw the footage! Thanks a bunch. I am hoping for a repeat visit. Drove home through South Dakota, wow and I thought Nebraska was a boring drive. Off to Buck Hill tomorrow for a midwest powder day!

Is there anyone that will be at lovey Saturday...
Did you mean Sunday... tomorrow?

Anyone want to ride this before I pass it on?

Coiler FC 178

7.0 flex

glass

Awesome ride but I could only get my Ibex binders to 20 1/4 inches... need a little more

I plan it put it up for sale for $300 when I get it back

and higher visability,a wet A$$ as well as rockin clearance sales has led me to retire the Smokin' jacket as well as the black pants. I will miss the slimming effects of my darker ensambles, but what good does it do me to look fab yet not be seen while'st stopped on the edge of the run? Look for me tommorrow in tricolor jacket of brown, lime green, and white with a pair of neutral gray snow trousers with a light herringbone pattern.

TTFN,

mario

Did you mean Sunday... tomorrow?

Anyone want to ride this before I pass it on?

Coiler FC 178

7.0 flex

glass

Awesome ride but I could only get my Ibex binders to 20 1/4 inches... need a little more

I plan it put it up for sale for $300 when I get it back

ah yeah Sunday is what I meant ;)

it is indeed an awesome ride.

U should come out for a few laps tomorrow stan :)