Note to New Members ×

Rockboards needed?

Dan

Hit some things today but no base damage. I was riding my Steepwater (which I acquired for <150) and my older of two 4087 178's (which has already survived two core shots), so I wasn't working too hard to avoid wrecking boards, just avoiding wrecking self :)

I don't think you need a rock board, but I wouldn't bring out anything brand new yet either.

Rode meadows on friday on a Tanker 192 and didnt hit anything at all however you still need to be careful. The snow quality was fantastic. It was the first time ever that I was getting face shots and inhaling snow crystals on the way down the bowls. Got stuck a few times but nothing too exhausting. Rode MH express and shooting star. Will post a few pics soon.

Jim

Rode meadows on friday on a Tanker 192 and didnt hit anything at all however you still need to be careful. The snow quality was fantastic. It was the first time ever that I was getting face shots and inhaling snow crystals on the way down the bowls. Got stuck a few times but nothing too exhausting. Rode MH express and shooting star. Will post a few pics soon.

Jim

PHOTOS!! PLEASE :) Tanker 200cm and I was still getting choked!! Needed a Tinkler 210 Rockered Powdergun!!!

Glad you got some Jim!!