Note to New Members ×

14" + @ Loveland

monodude

Was up 1st thing today at Loveland. WOW. I was rining my new pow mono. Shaped simular to the Dupraz. I was getting face shots all morning. Plus nothing else on the fresh could keep up. FAT AND WIDE is where it's at for the deep. Typical Lovey day... near whiteout, wind howling, ass bitin' cold, locals know the drill. Opened several more runs too.

Don

Feed the addiction...

Or that was some deep!!! I found that out the hard way when I overshot reload and sloooowwwly came to a halt on my tanker, snow was up to my hip, wiggiling was not going to get me moving again, so the board had to come off. Undid my back foot and stepped off, thinking I could skate myself out of the mess I had gotten myself into. Ha! thwarted again!, I kept going until I was sitting on the board. Somehow I got the leash and my front foot out, got out of the crater I was in, and managed to paddleout while lying on the board. I expect to see most of the mountain open by next weekend if ski patrol and the groomers can catch up. Too bad so little of the mountain is open at this point, 'cause most of this latest dump was bumped up in no time.

mario