Note to New Members ×

women's sbx boards?

ridepow24

I assume that you're looking for a board that's a little longer than what a person of your size would generally consider riding? The reason that I say this is usually boards built with softboots in mind are scaled up in width as you progress in length.

I guess it just depends on your budget. You can go to a custom board builder, and they will make whatever you want. Good luck. Anybody else?

later,

Dave R.

Madd makes killer Bx boards.

I also liked the F2 speedcross although I think they are calling it something else these days.

There are some NOS speedcross out there sized appropriately for you. just do a google for F2 speedcross. very fast and very alive board. I should have never sold mine.

I now have a madd Bx and it is also fantastic. I can't say enough about the PTC tune that came on it as well.

Maybe call Sean @ Donek and get a custom Incline for your size? or maybe one of his other shapes...standard construction is still right in line with stock prices of most of the big name boards (list is $500) and I assume he can work with you to get the exact specs you want.