Note to New Members ×

Po folks have po ways

photodad2001

Where the heck do you ride.. Snow Trails.. Boston Mills,, Brandywine, Alpine Valley.. Peek and Peak..

Seems like you should ask what do people in your area ride? that weigh 200 plus.....

Wait..... that would be me, Helmut Karvelow, Mellow Yellow and Cuban Carving Jr..:freak3::smashfrea;)

Right said Shred

Dude! I just looked at your personal profile and I want to say one thing... "Go Brownies"!!! I've eaten at the Winking Lizard after watching Cleveland beat the Chargers a couple years ago, and I was at the game when it first came out in the paper that Modell was moving his team (not the Browns) to Baltimore. I did make the mistake of wearing my canvass vans which were waterlogged after the game. My feet were FREEZING! Next time I'm wearing my soft boots! I have a picture of my dad sitting in his season ticket seat the last game played in the old stadium. I also have pics with the "Couch Potatoes", and "Big Dog". But before you get too excited I'm still a Reds fan.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasn't for your preference for lower angles, you might really like a Volkl Renntiger. They ride a bit shorter than they are (if you ask me) but they have good edge hold and I really enjoyed riding one on a little **** mountain up the street from me (400 feet of vertical, 2 trails, 600 screaming kids). Just my experience, and I'm a big guy and ride hard.

Good luck!

Well I doubt that I'll make it out that way... by the time Im there I would be at Seven Springs with Mellow Yellow rippin with the Rednecks!! or Peek and Peak....

But I have spent my winters at Mad River....Thats where the Ohio State Univ Ski club goes on Fridays!! Best 6 years worth of Fridays I ever had!!!

Maybe some day!!

For that hill and what the terrain is and the conditions that are normally there..I would ride a Madd 158 with F3 flex..If you don't want to turn then get the 180 with the f3 flex both perfect for MRM.. But I think if I where to go there again I would not bring a long board. Nothing over 175 would even be worth the trouble... If you can't find a good F3 Madd...Find a good used Donek Race..from 163 to 170.. mine have always been beefy waaaay beefy seems they are stiffer than advertised... That is..if you can't afford a Coiler Schubby !!! or even a Coiler AM-T at 172....

Looks like a good deal to me.

you can't go wrong with a Donek Axis 172. My buddy just scored a white one on ebay for like $250 and he's super stoked. I take pride in saying I was the main influence for getting him to switch to the dark side a few seasons back.

Now, he's ripping and has stepped up his gear accordingly. We'll have some good vids and pics to post this season.

Joe, Find yourself an AX 172 and you'll be grinnin' :cool:

:eplus2:Dig my Trenches;)