Note to New Members ×

Anyone riding a Dupraz with big feet?

skategoat

The short answer is you won't have a problem with the softies in size 12 and your preferred angles.

I had a very interesting meeting with the US rep for Dupraz (pic attached). A product of a French man and a Colorado lady but living in Switzerland all his life. Of course his hometown in Switzerland is at a resort and he grew up riding everyday. He is studying for his PhD in French Literature and teaching French at Univ of CA, Davis. We're not too far geographically so he made a trip down this past Saturday.

He rides the Dupraz (pronounced Doo-Prah not Doo-prazz) duck! I had to ask him twice to make sure we were "sprechen the same linguity". After the explanation, yes, duck is how he rides.

Says he takes his short model into the park and pipe, although he doesn't recommend it for the jibbers. :)

The new Dupraz models have a 7-pack insert layout. Which means you have a great deal of choice in stance as well. The side cut is insane with a very wider nose trimming down to a pintail. They are well made at a factory in Austria and have a great track record in durability. Serge is a legend in the industry and has found a very interesting quiver killer. I was initially skeptical but after inspecting the boards, was very impressed. These are certainly exotic boards worthy of a discerning US market.

I'll be surprised if these aren't a mainstay in BOL'rs quivers.

post-146-141842262642_thumb.jpg