Note to New Members ×

Riders from the "old days"

Dave Lewis

Coach Dave,

How is it going? I primarily ride Loveland these days and my 5yr old wants to ride the mountain this year. Good to see you on the board and we will need to ride together some time this season.

Ink (Derek R.)

For those who don't know, Dave was an original US team racer and the coach for Eldora in '98.

We probably did. I can remember doing the OP pro at June MT that was supposed to be at Mammoth but got fogged/rained out... I think. Also an OP at Kirkwood... super G and boardercross. Didn't do that well in either but had a good time. I remember the coarse was set at Mammoth to be a big Super G down the back. There was this HUGE air over a catwalk...

Also went out to Tahoe on Ted's No Budget Pro Tour for a race at Donner. Later on one at Diamond Peak. Somewhere in there was the GS and Boardercross at Squaw. All good memories of Tahoe.

Great to hear from you. I'm married with a 1 1/2 year old little girl. Its Awsome. Lets do make some turns this season. Let me know if your ever over this way.

Dave,

Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep an I on the CO ride board for more info and antics going on in our area.

Ink