Note to New Members ×

Winter house in Frisco, CO... unlimited use $2100

NoWeddings.com

Me and my crew get a spot in the high country every year so we don't have to worry about things like "traffic" or "not being able to get to the hill". The one we got last year was plush as hell, so we're doing it again. Here's the spiel I've been sending to interested heads. Email me for more pictures.

Frisco is about 2 hours from Aspen, so it's not a viable option for SES.

Random Deets:

-------------

Full kitchen, wood burny FP, private hottub on the glassed in porch, 3 full baths, 2 living rooms, 20 foot cathedrals, natty wood beams, leather leany chairs. The place is 5 minutes off the highway, and probably a 10 minute walk to downtown Frisco.

Payment:

-------------

Nov 1, 2008 through May 1, 2009 = 6 months.

350/month * 6 months = $2100.

I'm asking everyone to PLEASE get me $1050 ASAP, and I'll need the remaining $1050 by Jan 1, payable to Greg Johnson or Andrew Fairbairn.

I'm going to fill slots on a "first come, first served" basis. Giving me a check is the only way to guarantee a spot in the house. Thanks if I already have yours.

Parking:

-------------

Space for 5 cars off street including one in the garage. We might have to juggle now and then.

Guests:

-------------

Please let everyone know as soon as possible when you'd like to bring up a guest. Guest policy is $40/night/head for Friday and Saturday nights, $30 for midweek. Money taken in from guest fees will go back into the house. Discounts for multi-night stays, or if you contribute (ie, cook me a big plate of lasagna). Additional fees apply if you bring up jerks or sons of bitches.

Hottub:

-------------

No coitus in the hottub... or glass. You can't have glass or sex on the porch. D and I will end up doing a few drain and fills this season. Let's keep it plush and shard free out there.

post-5295-141842260929_thumb.jpg

The place is about 2200 square feet. There are 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths. 2 of the bedrooms have queens and 1 has a twin bunk. The downstairs living room has a pullout queen. We're going to take 9 in the house and we've already got 7. We're all professional 30 somethings living in Denver/Boulder. Last year we averaged about 5 people at the place on any given weekend, so it's rarely crowded.

Only one of the gals in the pic is still around. The other 2 got kicked off the team.

Thanks,

Greg

Oh, they are absolute darlings!

"Captain Pickles" is a TimberWolf/PitBull Hybrid at around 120 lbs and "CupCake" is a Mastiff/Rottweiler/Chow mix at around 180lbs.

As long as you don't get near their food (say 100 yards) you are just fine.

Will this work?