Note to New Members ×

Volcano Boarding! The next wave?

SnowSpeedster

Isn't it bad enough that you have no control over the danger? It also sounds like riding in really - I mean REALLY - poor snow conditions. Let's see - no control over the fact that a lava bomb could hit you any second + crappy conditions. Hey, this guy really knows how to have fun!

this reminds me of the guy who rode a dirtbike through Iraq during major combat, just to be able to write a story about it. Morons. But hey, it's their life.

edit - these people must be vying for Darwin Award contention.

What a TOOL!!! First off, he's trying WAY too hard...to be funny, cool, or like one of the guys from "jackass"- or all of the above. He's succedded tremendously in being a dumbass. Second, he's giving himself WAY too much credit for what, I don't really know.

It's just dumb, what's the point? Although "jackass" is dumb, at least they have a clue and (one would assume) consult the pros before attempting their stunts and have EMTs there if necessary.

It's surprising a respected publication such as NG would print such a dumb article. Not sure who's more desparate for good material, the writer or the mag.

if this guy were to injure himself, i really would have very little pity for him. he would just be the undisputed "dumbass of the world."

Barry

Originally posted by Barry

if this guy were to injure himself, i really would have very little pity for him. he would just be the undisputed "dumbass of the world."

My first thought on reading it was "Future Darwin award winner".