Note to New Members ×

new addition to the quiver

paragonUE

Very nice :)

But my lord, what is the angle of that front binding on your FP!??!

yeah..... about that.

I dont have degree markers on my rattraps, so its more of an eyeballing thing, but i realized that the lower angles were killing my heelside, so I cranked em up for the last few days of the season, helped a bit:rolleyes:

theres a problem that nobody can see:

your trucks are wayy too tight on that *supposed to be* uber carvy board! Ohh, and having that much difference between your binding angles (looks about 10 degrees!) might be hurting in the long run, quite literally. Just try to get the bindings as close to the edge as possible without overhang, then after that its all about the technique!! Which youll get soon.

Ohh and by the way garecht, I'm coming back next week for good, so there'll be pleanty of carving to do! definately got to do the lots again, and maybe a trip to the js circuit if its feeling right.

:lol: Cheater!

Gecko- anything looks small after dealing with those bushings, doesn't it? I've only seen them in person once..they were beasts!

you can see them in these photos

Andrew K Top mount

Indy 196mm with Venom Stims

66mm Superballs

topmount-008.jpg

topmount-009.jpg

topmount-010.jpg

topmount-011.jpg

Tracker Stimulator shapes, lots of urethane depth makes for a cushy ride...also lot's of stablity wen you are going FAST, I hit 50 this afternoon trying out new wheels (tailwind).

BTW this board is the one I spend the most time on...kinda like the AM of my (way to large) quiver