Note to New Members ×

Snoqualmie Central OPEN this weekend

STP

:biggthumpLast weekend was great. Sunny colder in the morning and firm on the groomed... We just received snow last night and know it is freezing every night. As long as precipitation is not rain (forcast sunny) another great weekend for using everyone as gates. Do not hesitate to post or come enjoy the morning fun!!!!More is better to play follow the leader...Enjoy the great northwest snow.

I will be there this weekend for sure, probably Saturday but maybe Sunday. I mostly ride the park but will probably take a couple/few runs on Silver Fir too. If the snow is firm and they groom triple-60 or Parachute, I'll hit those too.

It would be great to meet some more local hardbooters, so if you see a guy in black with a ponytail give me a shout!

I will be there this weekend for sure, probably Saturday but maybe Sunday.

Sunday's weather looks better, so that's when I'll be there. Rumour has it that Alpental is likely to be open next weekend as well (ticket sales are apparently the deciding factor), so I'm going to ride Central while I still can.