Note to New Members ×

Spring cleaning

carvedog

that green 171 is a alp for sure, it replaced the alp 169 from the previous season when they tweaked the shape and construction a bit.

I figured that out. For some reason I thought it was the Ultraprime. I have one of those kicking around too, but I think my thieving nephew might have absconded with it. He still has one of my Hoogers that he claims he can't find or won't bring back.

In case you missed the post heading title thing up there -

I found some plastic bushings for the burton Plates. They are not all new but work just fine.

• 4 weeks later...
Did the Sims binding sell?

Funny, I missed this thread completely.

Hooger, wombats, sims shipped to 98661?

Thanks, Bryan

I was hoping to get $100 for the board, $25 for the binders and I really don't see any value to the wombats.

So I was thinking $150 shipped. Every board that I have shipped lately has been $25. So let me know if that works.

Keep on healing up.

Jerry

Carvedog, I sent (or tried to send) you a message, not sure if you got it. I'm interested in the Burton plates if they're in good condition and ready to mount. Are there any missing parts or other issues, and are both 3 and 4 hole disks included?

Carvedog, I sent (or tried to send) you a message, not sure if you got it. I'm interested in the Burton plates if they're in good condition and ready to mount. Are there any missing parts or other issues, and are both 3 and 4 hole disks included?

Never got any emails from you. I do get PMs from Bombers all the time, including a couple yesterday or day before about my Boulder situation.

I guess I could throw in both types of discs. The plates work. The only piece I cant find right now is one the rubber pads ( very thin ) that go in between the binding and the board. Apparently I didn't even have one under it.

So same price with both sets of discs and you know I can't find one of the rubber pieces, but I am still looking.

Never got any emails from you. I do get PMs from Bombers all the time,...

Huh, well then, the problem is probably at my end. I sent you another PM, if you don't get that one, email me, the address is my name (at) alpha foxtrot november (dot) oscar romeo golf.