Note to New Members ×

Photo Galleries, SES photos, and Sale are now posted

Michelle

Hi everyone. Since it's April, and I was supposed to do this last summer.....

The photo galleries are now available on the Bomberonline site. Galleries

Feel free to use any of them on your computer, but commerical purposes need to contact us. If you have any photos you would like to add, please send them to the link on the page.

The photos and SES article are up on the bomberonline site as well. What a great event! SES 04

Also don't forget about the Bomberonline.com sale. We've got lots of stuff to stock up on for cheap, and it won't be on sale for long.Sale

We will be shut down for "Spring Break" from the week of April 26-30. No orders will go out, no phone messages will be returned. We won't even be in the office! Sorry kids, we have to get out too. Make sure to plan ahead next week. During the summer we do not work on Fridays, and you should make an appointment if you are coming by to say hello.

When we get back, we will doing numerous updates on the web

site, so keep checking in the summer. I will try to post on here when new things are added. By popular request: Newsletter signup returns! And many new fun things to keep you on the edge of your seat all summer long.

Thanks for a great season! Have a fantastic fire-free summer !

Photo below from the SES 04 in Aspen.

post-49-141842197562_thumb.gif

I would sure like to get any if they are out there. Black helmet, Smith goggles, yellow Columbia jacket w/black shoulders, black pants, black Volkl renntiger. (Good guys wear black!) Oh yeah, at the limbo, shed the jacket and had on a black shirt w/ rainbow suspenders! Help me out please! Thanks to the guy who already sent the ones he had. Jon