Note to New Members ×

Need a Madd today, help!!

Erik J

Okay, I'm not the most capable with computers. I need to order a Madd today - it's the last day. I've typed in my information through the e-mail link but it keeps telling me that I'm out of time and that I need to retype my info. I've retyped a few times but the same thing is happening. It's last minute I know but that's the way my money situation happened. Is there another way to get my payment in. I'm desperate, help!!!

-Erik

I see what's going on here - a hidden agenda. You help me get the 170 and then taketh away. I'm on to your evil ways. It's mine, ALL MINE. Sweeeeet preeeciooous Madd. Just kidding. Bellvale is in southern NY. I ususally ride Mountain creek NJ, as its only 16 minutes and 40 seconds from my house (personal best). I try to get up to Vermont as much as I can during the season. If you're ever down here I'd be more than happy to try and meet up let you ride like Madd. I'm a midweek rider though. Nights and weekends are rare for me to be on the hill. If you'd like to hook up for some riding though I'm always up for trying. Thanks again for the help. I freaked out a little knowing that it was the last day to order the Madd.

Erik

Holy crap, a carver from my town?! Yeah, It's easier to just say "my town". If I say that "In my village..." I sound llike Balki Bartakomos (spelling?) I'm class of '93. King slacker.

If you have not been around in a while you would not believe the changes. I grew up in Bellvale, but actually live in Westtown now, 20 minutes away. The Iron Forge Inn is my business now so I also "live" at work.

-Erik

Thanks John, I got it taken care of already though. I just needed to accept the fact that I'm "challenged" when it comes to my computer. I got my deposit in for the 170. I can't wait to destroy the snow with it next season. Hope you are healing fast and strong.

-Erik J