What's your occupation?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What's your occupation?

• Doctor/Healthcare
    • Information Technology
    • Engineer/Architect/Scientist
    • Securities/Finance/Accounting
    • Business Exec/Management/Owner/Entrepreneur
    • Tradeworker (Electrician, Construction, Plumber, Technician, etc)
    • Other Blue Collar/Hourly worker (working ski bum, service, retail, landscaping, etc.)
    • Other White Collar
    • Full Time Student/Home-maker/Retired/Unemployed
    • Lawyer/Government

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

I have to echo my USAF brethren here....

Why jump outta a perfectly good plane?

If you had seen the planes we jumped from the phrase "perfectly good" would never have come to mind. The safest way down from most of them was to jump. :ices_ange

Good point!

You know, if often wondered if that thing they show on Bugs Bunny would work-where he steps on the plane just before it smashes into the ground....

I've had a few flights where the airframe was definitely suspicious...

BTW, I really didn't think you could step off a plane and not have the forward momentum of the plane (of which you were previously sharing with the plane) drive you into the ground. So no comments about nonsensical posting please.

I just realized that April is the last month with an "r" in it until SeptembeR and now I'm doubly bummed-that and the fact we went from the low 70's to near 90 for highs within 1 week. Spring is a short season here in Helltown:smashfrea

Its snowing like HELLTOWN here. we are yo-yoing between 70 and 15 with bursts of every kind of precipitation imaginable the last week or two.

SPRINGTIME in the rockies:biggthump

Best thing is maybe no Forest fires this year.:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

Band Instrument repair is my way of making a living. I mostly work on Woodwinds but can work on brass. I also play in a big band once a month and once in a great while get paid to play. I play saxophone as my main instrument but can play all of the woodwinds well enough to see if they play. I think I am the only repair tech in Colorado that snowboards especially in hard boots or at all. Of course ther aren't that many people that do this probably less than 100 in the state of Colorado.

I do railway design. as an electric engineer.

Graduated and started working last year. Used to work as a rafting/sea kayaking guide as a student. And that's how I bought my Coiler and my first Cateks.

Now, thanks to railways I bought a new Xtasy and Cateks this winter, and I am still shopping :biggthump

OK I know it doesn't sound like much, but movig from a student status to this is rather :cool: