Note to New Members ×

wawa last ride

griff

Was out there this morning and have to tell ya it was good. Also the first time I saw 4 hardbooters there at the same time.

I want to put it out there to get as many riders together before the last day 4/6. The ideal is first chair midweek. For me next monday or thursday works. I know we have to follow the weather but so far so good the runs are holding very well.

From 3:30 to 5:30 I had the whole bowl of mashed potatoes to myself. They groomed/opened the steeps at 6:30 or so and it filled in a bit more, but there was never a line. Lots of fun, i would rather carve mashed than dice the ice.

I plan to go back sunday with the family and burn my last vouchers...I hear the last day bbq/pond skimming party is next Thursday.

yesterday was as good as it gets, solid base with great edge hold, not too cold and no lift lines!!!!

i am heading out again this morning, with the temps keeping the base firm the runs will be perfectly groomed and since nobody was there yesterday i would expect the same today.

hope to see as many hardbooters as possible.

see ya out there!!!!

Had perfect spring conditions yesterday. Sunny and warm and no crowds. I spent the day with my 7 year old daughter on green runs, but still had a great time digging trenches.

Tanker 192 had ridiculous edge hold on the soft snow with boots unlocked. Had 3 people ask me how they could get started hardboot carving.

post-182-141842255533_thumb.jpg

post-182-141842255536_thumb.jpg