Note to New Members ×

For Sale _ 160 Burton Speed w Burton bindings

jolson

FOUND BUYER, ITEM IS SOLD 3/27/08

For sale, 2003 160 Burton Speed with Burton rental style bindings(no tool needed to adjust) YES, WILL SEPERATE FOR SALE MAKE OFFER, SEE PIC:S NOW BELOW. Original board owner. Few topsheet scratches and side knicks. 7/10 rating. One of bindings needed bail replacment and machined pins removed and replaced with Stainless scews, nuts. Cant plate NOT included. Looking for first $200 as package. Email direct to me for inquires, references or additional info via profile. More than a few requests on the bindngs. I paid over $110 with shipping on these bindings (more on another pair) plus the bail that I replaced (its good to go). I based the price on looking at an average $100 for the board and $100 for the bindings. I do not know the year on the bindings but they are in very good condition. They sit higher off the board than the standard race plates which I liked. Will move slightly but as package, I am fairly certain its a fair deal in that $200 range. I will take any reasonable offer as a package or for the units seperate for consideration but $50 for the Bindings is on the far side of low for me. Thanks for inquires. Oh and yes, shipping from Duluth MN is on top of price but will review that with buyer as well to make a sale work.<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

First time trying to add pic's see below. Also, other Spec's on board:

Size 160

overall length 1600mm

running length 1400mm

tail length 50mm

nose 251mm

waist 200mm

tail width 251mm

sidecut 25.5mm

sidecut 9.62 m

lots of camber. A few tail nicks and a few lift line shots on edges all small.

I should have buffed bottom of board before pics, marks on bottom is from recent wax. Also edged two weeks ago.

post-6797-141842254387_thumb.jpg

post-6797-14184225439_thumb.jpg

post-6797-141842254393_thumb.jpg

Package as a whole is still available.

More than a few requests on the bindngs. I paid over $110 with shipping on these bindings (more on another pair) plus the bail that I replaced (its good to go). I based the price on looking at an average $100 for the board and $100 for the bindings. I do not know the year on the bindings but they are in very good condition. They sit higher off the board than the standard race plates which I liked. Will move slightly but as package, I am fairly certain its a fair deal in that $200 range. I will take any reasonable offer as a package or for the units seperate for consideration but $50 for the Bindings is on the far side of low for me. Thanks for inquires. Oh and yes, shipping from Duluth MN is on top of price but will review that with buyer as well to make a sale work.