Note to New Members ×

nationals

Przemek/Brooklyn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Przemek, I'll let you know if I'm good with sharing a room or something. I think I might have found a place to stay with a friend of mine. I'll let you know things don't work out though.

You'll be seeing me at the opening ceremonies Noah. My friend and I will be wearing our "Beerfest" track suits, so it'll probably be hard to miss us. We'll totally have to go get a beer for you and soda for me. :D Maybe I'll come visit you in your hotel room sometime too. I tried emailing Josh, but I don't think his email address is working. I got an undeliverable message back when I tried emailing him last week.

I'll be racing in the senior men's division this year. I won't be turning 30 for a few more years. Give me a little time and I'll come race with you Damion.

To bad they shuffled around the adult categories. They used to have senior M&W,Master M&W, ... etc all together, so we could have been there to cheer each other on. We'll have to try and make it by and watch, maybe ring a cowbell or two.

Beers after our last race on Friday for sure if not sooner!

All ages within a competition group will be on the same course. the course is set as PGS/PSL, but run as combined time. Only the Open class advances to elimination brackets.

All of the Events will be held on the same hill, but the course will be reset, usually by a different setter each day.

I'll be at the SL all week, as TS, including Saturday. Stop in and say hi...

-Noah