Note to New Members ×

Kessler, F2, Volkl, Deeluxe

chinchillaman

I'm a racer and need to clear some of my gear to buy some new boards:

2007 Volkl RT 173- used for about 18 days. Needs storage wax removed. Never grinded, but probably needs one. Good condition. Asking $350+shipping

2006 f2 SL 163- Used for about 25 days. Needs storage wax removed. Never grinded and needs edges sharpened. Some cosmetic damages due to the TD2 toe bail. Little chunk of topsheet was chipped off from a stubby base. Good condition. Asking $200+shipping SOLD!!!!

2006 Kessler GS 185 (182)- Bought from Justin Reiter earlier this year, it was his racing board, not his training board. I tried to have my local shop drill new inserts to try to make the sflex compatible, and the top sheet cracked a little. They repaired it and I have ridden it for a couple races and the cracks haven't spread. I accidentally screwed my bindings in too far and created little dimples in the base. They are now also repaired and the base is in almost new condition. Still runs fast and is stable in all conditions. Asking $300+shipping Sold!!!!!

2007 Deeluxe Indy Boots, size 30- Straps, flex mechanism, and buckles in good condition. The boots are a little scratched up but that is only cosmetic. Liners have only been baked once and don't smell very bad. Asking $225 +shipping

I will include pics later tonight.

Length: 163

Width: 19.7

Sidecut: 9.5

The sidewalls are a little dinged up because of the bindings toebails. Edges need to be sharpened and the base needs to be ground. A couple of scratches are deep, but are small enough to come out with a grind. (It never has been ground) The dink on nose is almost too small for the camera to focus on.

post-2815-14184225337_thumb.jpg

post-2815-141842253373_thumb.jpg

post-2815-141842253376_thumb.jpg