Note to New Members ×

Rossi WC 190cm

D.T.

Rossi WC 190cm

I bought it last year from RJ still new-in-plastic. I never take it out because I never have the space to let it stretch its legs. Ridden five total runs. Sidewall on one side is faded, otherwise in as-new condition. I'll pull the sticker and stomp pad.

I want out of it what I paid, $225+ shipping. Sorry, US or Canada only.

edit -- oops, just check my records and RJ sold me the board for less, so I dropped the price to reflect that.

Sale is for board only, second board kit not included:

100_1182-edited.jpg

In an attempt to make my life easier:smashfrea, here are answers to some of the questions I have received by e-mail:

Specs (from Exotic Boards):

174cm running length

19m sidecut

19cm waist

23cm tip and a bit (2, maybe 4mm) of taper.

Core construction:

It is mixed wood and foam. IIRC Bordy posted in the past saying Rossi ran wood down the center, for the inserts, and down the sides, and then filled the space in between with foam to keep is damp. The topsheet say “mixed core”.

100_1201.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi, I hope this post is ok here now that this board seems to be sold.

I have the same board, new, still in plastic, never used. I got it a year or so ago from a friend who never used it. I also have never had the opportunity (or the goolies) to ride a 190 19 m sidecut on the hills where I live. Besides, I have moved to EC style and now ride a 180 Donek Blade, thats more than enough length for me. So, new, still in plastic, no base work or edge work done on it. However, there are a few small spots of surface rust in a couple of places on the edges from storage. These were there when I got it. Minor, a very basic tune-up and they will be gone.

Would like to get $200. Buyer pays shipping. I reside in Canada, Nova Scotia.

• 2 weeks later...