Note to New Members ×

SES 2008, Aparently some didn't have fun.

JJFluff

If they don't like the ruts, just drive through the turns, or better yet there are plenty of others runs on the mountain go play in the moguls. Perhaps one of us "knuckledraggers" need to do the same thing and complain to the newspaper about some skiers lack of respect (i.e. running right over a snowboard or jabbing their ski poles into someones snowboard while in the lift line).

Just figure I would add my 10 cents worth :)

Stupid fibula!

Actually, who cares what this one guy has to say? Just got back from Ajax now, and today again, we got so many compliments from skiers, unreal. Those guys love us!

Also, if out of the whole season, two or three days during the SES “their” mountain gets a little destroyed, who cares! They (aspens Ski Corp.) also know this event is bringing in some good additional business to Aspen every year. So I think, don’t pay to much attention to this one little girly-man.

Cheers!

Carverchick what do you think of that? Let's not insult our female bretheren with comparing them to a whining sack o chit.

bumpyride,

Relax a little, not the intension you read out of this. I consulted my wife (carver as well), she said it's ok to use in this case (only).

Edit: But, "if" Carverchick (or other females here) is offended by my quote, I will sure delete it. Just let me know ;)

Hi All! No I was not there this year. Was in Park City. Will be there all next week. Come make lines in the snow with me? Carving is a skiing dissaplin. Knees and ankles, not heel and toe like the softies. Bend at the knees, ten dollars please! Oh, down up down, compres and release. That's all there is too it? Yeah right? Easy to say huh? I get a pass, I'm old. The paper is too funny. On last Friday at Park City I met up with 2 guys from Reno, we tore the place apart and were getting hoots off the lifts as we "S" turned down the hill. Some of the best carving I have ever done? Good turns to all! Tim