Note to New Members ×

Abasin 3/1/08

Thor VonRippington

All that jealousy will only eat you up inside DT... obviously! Besides.. you already have a girl and she seems pretty cool. Are you having a difficult time with the transformation back to a "normal" life? Is it not working out for you? A pity really.. that you can't just accept things as they are and move on with your life.

Thanks for the... um.. "encouragement" BB but be careful where you tread here my man. If I'm whipped, what does that make you?

altitude isn't an a problem .. well it wasn't last year.. Don't worry I'm good to go !

The beer is good but it's Weak ! but then again it's cheap $$$ ;)

FYI.. last year you slept at around 5,000 ft and rode at around 10,000 ft. This year you are staying at 9,500 ft and riding at 12,000 ft. You likely wont have trouble, but if you do... just drink more beer. Then you can blame the headache on something besides the altitude.

Thanks for the... um.. "encouragement" BB but be careful where you tread here my man. If I'm whipped, what does that make you?

If you're implying that I am whipped also, you couldn't be closer to the truth. I think that mine is imaginary though. as often as I see her she must be a figment of my imagination.

Hell? Too warm in Castle Rock for ya?
YES! I'd be in dem dar hills if I could.
Tell us about this new Coiler... pics would be fun.

Another of Bruce's beautiful creations. It's a FC geared board. 165cm long, 18.5cm waist, 11.5m SCR, ~2mm taper, oh yeah, it's titanal (thanks Bruce!).

Waxed, edged, TD2's and suspension kit mounted last night. Leaving town this afternoon. Will post pics after the Monarch trip. Got Shelly into the right size boot last weekend and she started tearing tearing up the hill on her 159cm Proto so I can't wait to see her on this thing now... I think it will be a whole new world for her. Didn't realize her Proto had a 7.8m SCR:eek:, granted when your that small it is more difficult to take a big radius board and decamber it down to a small radius turn.