Note to New Members ×

Ontario Masters Alpine Championship - Feb. 8

skategoat

Oshawa Ski Club is hosting Ontario Masters Alpine Championships on Friday February 8

All Money raised is to be donated to the AOS to help cover some costs of Qualified Athletes and Coaches attending the Nationals

Oshawa Ski Club is located one hour from Toronto

http://www.oshawaskiclub.com/

401 East to Hwy 35/115

East on Ganaraska Road to Gate 4

Do not buy lift tickets at the kiosk. Registration at the East Chalet.

$60 or $30 for OSC Members

The schedule:

Gate Training

Timed Runs

Lunch

Timed Runs

Results

Auction

Bonus: Oshawa Ski Club also has F2 board demos available. There will be a fee of $5.00 for each demo.

There are mens and womens classes in the following age groups:

25 -34

35-44

45-54

55+

This is a great opportunity to ride with some of the best hardbooters in the province. Some of these Masters racers give the Provincial Team athletes a run for their money. Don't be intimidated if you are new to racing. The event is very relaxed and fun. For the record, I usually finish in last place in my age group but this year, I move up an age bracket and I'm ready to tear up the old guys. The only problem is, the old guy category includes Rob Cox and Paul Morison.

I really want to make it to this event but I'm not sure if ill be able to get there. I'm in north Oshawa off Simcoe just north of Taunton If anyone is coming from around there or passing through let me know and maybe we can work something out. Hope to see you all out there on friday

Do you mean you need a ride? In which case I could pick you up if needed. Let me know.

I would really appreciate it. could you email me at baker.adrianm (a) gmail.com so we can work out the details?

Nothing fancy, but I have space at my place, 20 minutes away from the hill, in Courtice the night before or after the Masters if the drive looks nasty.

dbarlow AT interlinks DOT net

or

"nine o five" "seven two eight" 8424

leave a message .....I've gone riding.

Doug