Note to New Members ×

anyone in Nova Scotia?

holiday01

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Straight 8

I ride at Martock, im new to the hardboot scene too but am loving it. You can find me at martock on my blue prior with a white helmet and orange goggles...dunno when ill go next time still have to unpack all my stuff from whistler, prob thursday evening if the conditions are ok.

Cheers

right on, I'm really trying to learn. I'm a skier turned into hardboots, I'm trying to figure out something to help with my heel side. I have some issues on steeper terrain with it.

Hope to run into u soon, maybe you can help me out.

I was at St. anne / massif for 6 days, love it up there, they've had 15 ft of snow this season.

You wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of boots size 27 around would you? I'm having some serious boot issues.

Guest Straight 8

Right on, I love le massif so beauiful. For the boots sorry I ony have one pair and they are causing me issues too but just cant afford a new pair.

Try the carvers almanac can maybe help your carving try reading some techniques there, that may help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hitting up both Wentworth and (probably) Martock this year. Anyone else still riding these hills? I've been to Wentworth a couple times and didn't see anyone else riding alpine.

greg

Poley's expansions and 2nd chair are really pullin in the Moncton folks... don't know anyone going the Wentworth route from NB anymore...

best of luck...

Cheers from Moncton

Steve

Hi all,

this is my first post on this forum even though I read it daily. I’m new to carving and looking to learn. I live just outside of Moncton exactly halfway between Poley and Wentworth. I like Wentworth better but I haven’t been yet this year, I’ve only done Poley so far. I’m hoping to make it down there on Saturday for my first time.

<O:p</O:pI’m the guy with the black and white Burton Speed (and ski boots…for now!) - If any of you want to teach a newbie, please feel free!

Octave

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...